There has been many changes in our lives that happened recently due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. As our country starting to recover from this unforeseen situation, on May 8th, 2020, Pennsylvania Department of Health (PA DOH) has released its guidelines for dental practices in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to resume providing non-emergency and/or non-urgent dental care to their patients.
As a result we have been working hard to prepare our practice to provide routine dental care, and we have few changes that we are implementing with your utmost well-being in mind and are effective immediately.
Our building management measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- All patients will be required to wear masks to enter our building.
- All patients to follow social distancing precautions upon entry to the building.
- Our building common areas are deep cleaned daily and sanitized frequently during the day.
- Common restrooms are now utilizing motion activated faucets, soap dispensers and paper towel dispensers for touchless operation.
- Our building air system has been upgraded to a higher filtration grade.
Our practice measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Strict adherence to OSHA standards as well as CDC and PA DOH guidelines.
- We eliminated waiting completely and by spacing patients out upon scheduling.
- Curbside waiting-room will be utilized as needed by texting us upon arrival to our building and waiting in your car until we confirm to you to come to our office.
- We have temporarily removed our collection of magazines and books from our waiting room area.
- We have installed medical grade air filtration units in multiple location inside our office.
Practice instructions for our patients:
- All patients to be seen have to show NO flu-like symptoms within the 14 days period prior to appointment.
- All patients will be asked to fill a questionnaire 1-3 days prior to appointment. Please, notice that we WILL NOT see any patients who fail to fill the questionnaire before their appointment and we will contact them to reschedule.
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival (Will be provided).
- Temperature check screening will be conducted upon patient arrival.
- All patients will be required to adhere to COVID-19 office precautions during the appointment (Cover the mouth on sneezing, avoid touching the face, …etc).
- We encourage patients not to be accompanied by other individuals unless medically necessary or as a legal guardian.
- When service is rendered, we encourage all patients to use touchless APPLE PAY option to pay your visit’s balance.
- Paperless receipt and/or statement will be emailed to you when payment is successfully processed.
We understand that many patients may need dental care but can be anxious about leaving their homes during this time, as a result we now are offering Teledentistry service, where you can have a voice or video call consultation for any of your concerns and get a professional opinion from the convenience of your home.
- Service will be provided by appointment only.
- Please, contact our office and our team will arrange for your teledentistry appointment.
- Once appointment is made, an invitation with the date and time specified will be sent out to your email address on file.
For the protection of all our patients and staff, please, contact our office immediately if you have an appointment and any of the following applies:
If you have Flu-like symptoms that may include:
- Fever or nausea
- Runny nose
- Muscle or stomach pain
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
If you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (610) 642-3009 or click here to contact us.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation with this important matter. Together we can defeat COVID-19.